Wednesday 26 – Friday 28 November, Adelaide Convention Centre
The HBPRCA is delighted to be part of STATE OF THE HEART 2014, which incorporates the annual scientific meetings of
- ISCP International Society of Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy
- AAS Australian Atherosclerosis Society
- AVBS Australian Vascular Biology Society
- and in conjunction with ASCEPT Cardiovascular group
Click here for information, abstract submission and registration.
HBPRCA hosted Hypertension Sydney (ISH) 2012
The HBPRCA was delighted to host the 2012 meeting of the International Society of Hypertension. Hypertension Sydney also incorporated the APSH biennial congress and attracted over 1700 delegates. The Organising Committee, led by Professor Garry Jennings, presented a superb meeting with quality presentations and excellent networking opportunties. Click here for photos.
GP Update – Perth December 2011 Webcast
HBPRCA is delighted to have hosted a clinical update meeting for GPs (Perth, 2011). To see any of the presentations, please click here. All the presentations are viewable via iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Blackberry as well as standard internet. This webcast has been made possible through an educational grant from MSD.
- Peter Rothwell: Blood pressure variability: diagnostic,therapeutic and prognostic implications.
- Bruce Neal: How to best assess BP Office vs AOBP vs home vs ABPM.
- Eduardo Pimenta: Optimal Combination therapy for hypertension
- Michael Stowasser: Aldosterone and CV risk
- Markus Schlaich: Renal sympathetic denervation: current status and implications