A video series on hypertension supported by an unrestricted grant from Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceuticals. Presented in the engaging and stimulating format of a TV science ‘current affairs’ programme, each short topic addresses the important issues surrounding blood pressure monitoring in Australian General Practice today.
- Comparison of Mercury, Aneroid & Electronic Machines (Stephen Harrap)
- Putting blood pressure in to global risk equations (Mark Nelson)
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM) (Susie Mihaildou)
- Optimising blood pressure measurements (Stephen Hunyor)
- Ageing, artificial stiffening and blood pressure (Michael O’Rourke)
Click here to view these videos.