The HBPRCA presents occasional clinical updates, usually for general practitioners. We are delighted to host them permanently on our website.
Cardiovascular Catalyst 2014
Click here to view recording of this meeting for general practitioners jointly presented by the HBPRCA and the Australian Atherosclerosis Society (AAS).
- Hypertension, lipids and diabetes (Garry Jennings and Richard O’Brien)
- Renal Denervation (George Mangos and Karin Jandeleit-Dahm)
- Microvascular: Kidney (Merlin Thomas and Neale Cohen)
- Familial Hypercholesterolaemia: time for action (Gerald Watts and David Sullivan)
- Hypertension: Treatment Inertia (Christopher Reid and Leonard Arnolda)
- What will be the catalyst for achieving LDL Goals (Stephen Nicholls and Anthony Pisaniello)
- Microvascular: Retinopathy (Anthony Keech and Stephen Ong)
- CVD Primary Prevention: new guidelines, technologies and therapies (Mark Nelson and Rob Grenfell)
- (Mis)Perceptions Perceptions in Dyslipidaemia: Evidence Applied to Everyday Practice Alberto Zambon)
To view the 2013 webinar, please click here. This webcast was made possible through an educational grant from Boehringer Ingelheim.
- Markus Schlaich: Recent advances in hypertension
- Mark Nelson: Update on ANBP2 – lessons for general practice
- Markus Schliach: Update on renal denervation and implications for general practice
- Karin Jandeleit-Dahm and Faline Howes: Difficult to control hypertension – case reports and interactive discussion
- James Sharman: Update on ESH2013 guidelines and Australian Home BP guidelines – what’s new and relevant for general practice
HBPRCA is delighted to have hosted a clinical update meeting for GPs (Perth, 2011). All presentations are viewable via iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Blackberry as well as standard internet. This webcast has been made possible through an educational grant from MSD. To see any of the presentations, please click here.
- Peter Rothwell: Blood pressure variability: diagnostic,therapeutic and prognostic implications.
- Bruce Neal: How to best assess BP Office vs AOBP vs home vs ABPM.
- Eduardo Pimenta: Optimal combination therapy for hypertension
- Michael Stowasser: Aldosterone and CV risk
- Markus Schlaich: Renal sympathetic denervation: current status and implications