HBPRCA Annual Scientific Meeting 2015
Wednesday 2 – Friday 4 December, AMREP Conference Centre, Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Institute, Melbourne, details coming soon.
HBPRCA 2014 ASM in conjunction with State of the Heart
The HBPRCA was delighted to join with several other societies in the “City of Churches” at Adelaide Convention Centre. This excellent meeting allowed members to network with colleagues and learn a great deal through the fantastic scientific program. Future ASM’s will likely capitalise on the success of this joint meeting structure, though in 2015 it is time for a stand-alone meeting at the Baker IDI
HBPRCA hosted Hypertension Sydney (ISH) 2012
The HBPRCA was delighted to host the 2012 meeting of the International Society of Hypertension. Hypertension Sydney also incorporated the APSH biennial congress and attracted over 1700 delegates. The Organising Committee, led by Professor Garry Jennings, presented a superb meeting with quality presentations and excellent networking opportunities. Click here for photos.
GP Update – Perth December 2011 Webcast
HBPRCA is delighted to have hosted a clinical update meeting for GPs (Perth, 2011). To see any of the presentations, please click here. All the presentations are viewable via iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Blackberry as well as standard internet. This webcast has been made possible through an educational grant from MSD.
- Peter Rothwell: Blood pressure variability: diagnostic,therapeutic and prognostic implications.
- Bruce Neal: How to best assess BP Office vs AOBP vs home vs ABPM.
- Eduardo Pimenta: Optimal Combination therapy for hypertension
- Michael Stowasser: Aldosterone and CV risk
- Markus Schlaich: Renal sympathetic denervation: current status and implications