- 27 – 30 Nov 2018 – 40th HBPRCA Annual Scientific Meeting
This year we will once again be joining with the Australian Vascular Biology Society (AVBS) and the High Blood Pressure Research Council of Australia (HBPRCA), after the huge success of the joint meeting in Hobart in 2016. This year the meeting will be held at the Stamford Grand Hotel in Glenelg, South Australia, on November 27 – 30 2018 and will incorporate several international speakers, as well as a host of experts from around the country covering both clinical and research topics across a wealth of areas.
See further details HERE
The confirmed key note speakers to date are:
- Austin Doyle Lecturer: Professor Melissa Little, Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, President, Australian Society for Stem Cell Research, Melbourne, VIC
- R. D. Wright Lecturer: Prof. Stéphane Laurent, Paris Descartes University, France
- Colin I Johnston Lecturer: Professor James Sharman, Menzies Research Institute, TAS
- Professor Ed Fisher, Leon H. Charney Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine, New York, USA
- Professor Katey Rayner, University of Ottawa Heart Institute, USA
Full details to follow, save the date in your diary now.
4th International 4 Corners of Cardiology to be held in Melbourne, 9th – 10th February, 2018 – visit the meeting website for more information – www.4ccardiology.com
ISH 2018 Beijing Meeting – 20-23 September – Plan your attendance for the ISH 2018 Scientific Meeting.A warm welcome awaits you in Beijing.