This year we will once again be joining with the Australian Vascular Biology Society (AVBS) and the High Blood Pressure Research Council of Australia (HBPRCA), after the huge success of the joint meeting in Hobart in 2016. This year the meeting will be held at the Stamford Grand Hotel in Glenelg, South Australia, on November 27 – 30 2018 and will incorporate several international speakers, as well as a host of experts from around the country covering both clinical and research topics across a wealth of areas.
Meeting website: www.jointasm.com.au
For all details relating to registration, program, pricing and accommodation, please visit the Meeting website.
Registration and Abstract Submission Now Open
- 22 October – Notification to authors and full program publication on line
- Registration cut off for presenters October 31
Fancy a walk or a run? Join your colleagues for a fun walk or run around the beautiful Glenelg beach!
Click HERE for the route details, flyers will be available at the registration desk too!
- Austin Doyle Lecturer: Professor Melissa Little, Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, President, Australian Society for Stem Cell Research, Melbourne, VIC
- R. D. Wright Lecturer: Prof. Stéphane Laurent, Paris Descartes University, France
- Colin I Johnston Lecturer: Professor James Sharman, Menzies Research Institute, TAS
- Professor Ed Fisher, Leon H. Charney Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine, New York, USA
- Professor Katey Rayner, University of Ottawa Heart Institute, Canada
- Moderated Poster finalist ppt template available HERE