To apply for membership click HERE
Membership of HBPRCA is a fantastic way to gain access to numerous benefits and contribute to the area of High Blood Pressure Research.
Membership benefits include:
Reduced fees at the Annual Scientific Meeting and opportunities to apply for:
- Research Exchange grants
- Foundation Transition grants
- Awards and Prizes at the ASM including trips to BIHS or AHA
- Attendance at Science Meets Parliament
- Attendance at APSH Summer School in Asia
- Affiliate membership of Science and Technology Australia
- Regular newsletters
Our panel of clinicians are available to assist with any clinical queries you may have. Please e mail any inquiries to email@example.com
Please note, your query will be attended to as soon as possible, but response times may vary depending on the availability of our experts.
HBPRCA is always looking to partner with like-minded organisations who have a mutual interest in promoting the benefits of heart health, and reduced blood pressure in particular.
Collaboration include, but are not limited to:
- Sponsorship of the Annual Scientific Meeting
- Sponsorship of Primary Care education projects and meetings
- Promotion of community awareness campaigns and events (e.g. Servier’s “Because I say so” campaign)
- Support of the Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Program MSAC application (with thanks to Atcor and Cardioscan)
Please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss potential collaborations.
Please contact the secretariat with any questions or comments
The HBPRCA Secretariat is not permanently attended. Please email any enquiry and we will respond as soon as possible.