HBPRCA are pleased to announce the HBPRCA ECR International Conference Fund!
The aim of the early-mid career researcher international conference fund is to provide financial support for EMCRs to attend and present their research at an online international conference.
Grants of up to $200 will be provided for EMCRs to pay the registration fee for an online international conference in 2021.
- Must be a current member of the HBPRCA.
- Must have been a member of the HBPRCA for at least 1 year (student membership included).
- Must be a PhD candidate or no more than 10 years post-PhD.
- Must be presenting an abstract at the conference via poster or oral presentation.
- Fully completed application form.
- Applicant CV (2 pages max).
- Short report on your conference experience to be published in the HBPRCA e-newsletter.
- Acknowledgement of the HBPRCA funding on the final slide of your presentation/poster
Selection criteria for applicants:
Funding will be on a competitive basis, with the conference quality and alignment with the HBPRCA considered. EMCRs will be funded for one international online conference only.
Distribution of funds:
There will be three calls for applications through the year (closing dates of 1 May 2021, 1 August 2021 and 1 December 2021).
Applications for funding can be made prospectively or retrospectively, bearing in mind that proof of abstract acceptance and presentation is required for the application.
Successful applicants will be funded the amount of the conference registration, up to a maximum of $200 AUD. Proof of the conference registration cost will be sought at the time of application.